CP: RE: end to spam

From: [-wOb-] (wOb@chez.com)
Date: Thu Dec 10 1998 - 00:52:15 PST

Date: Thu, 10 Dec 1998 09:52:15 +0100
From: "[-wOb-]" <wOb@chez.com>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: CP: RE: end to spam

On Monday, December 07, 1998 10:19 PM, Paul Burkhardt
[SMTP:burkhard@scs.uiuc.edu] wrote:

> I've sent this a few times before, but I'll try it again. One
> possible way to reduce spam is to have a key word in the subject line
> that the listserver will look for. Example:
>
> Subject: [CPlist] fertilizing neps
>
> Any mail which does not have the [key] will be filtered out.

I agreee with Paul, I remeber a previous discussion we had, and
some people on the list thought of adding a 'CP:' prefix to the subject

Cyril 'wOb' Fournillon
primary: cyl@fcr.fr, wOb@chez.com
others that also work: wOb@mail.dotcom.fr or fournill@capway.com
Hi! I'm a .signature virus (mutant version), copy me to
your .signature file to join in.