Re: New CP book

From: stephend@ricochet.net
Date: Thu Dec 10 1998 - 14:02:43 PST

Date: Thu, 10 Dec 1998 14:02:43 -0800
From: stephend@ricochet.net (stephend@ricochet.net)
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Re: New CP book

:Boy am I kicking myself. There I was, a young (well maybe not so young)
:wannabe
:author struggling to make ends meet with various books and then I see
:Tony's idea.
:Why didn't I think of that? Being a fast learner, I would tell you all
:how superb my
:photos are, how wonderfully I write and how fantastic the paper quality of
:my books
:is. What a shame they're now all out of print.
:
:Guess I'll await an independent review of Tony's, though I truly wish him
:all the
:success in the world and probably will buy his book myself!!! Still, at
:laest it was
:an ad for a CP book, not a relaunch of God's hand in creating CP's that
:kept popping
:up here.

I, for one, appreciated the humble, simple, on topic message from Tony. If
you are on medication, please go to your doctor and get it adjusted. ;-)

Stephen Davis

Stephen Davis
stephend@ricochet.net