Cephs

From: Angie Nichols (helias@sccoast.net)
Date: Sat Dec 19 1998 - 11:06:56 PST

Date: Sat, 19 Dec 1998 11:06:56 -0800
From: Angie Nichols <helias@sccoast.net>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Cephs

Charles, I have some extra Cephs I could sell or trade. It's getting
too cold to ship to some places until next spring. I live in SC and
could still ship close by and south. E-mail me privately if you wish.
I also sell Heliamphoras, usually with mature pitchers, shipped in pot.
Angie Nichols, Pawleys Island, SC

P.S. The D. filiformis that came out of dormancy because I moved from
VA to SC got its new, tender leaves frozen two days ago when the temps
got down to 32. Wonder what will happen to it now? This is the more
southern form of filiformis-the northern types are still in the winter
rosette. Any opinions about leaving it outside for the winter? What is
the lowest temp. it would tolerate? (Jay, this is the one I got from
you).