Gemmae and plants for exchange or sale

From: Kamil Pasek (kamil.pasek@usa.net)
Date: Sat Dec 19 1998 - 13:46:29 PST

Date: Sat, 19 Dec 1998 22:46:29 +0100
From: "Kamil Pasek" <kamil.pasek@usa.net>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Gemmae and plants for exchange or sale

Dear friends,

I wish you a Merry Christmas and a happy New Year.

Please everybody which are written me in last weeks and they
hadn\264t get
reply- write me again. Excuse me very much - my computer was
broken and I
lost all my data, email addresses too. In particular I please
persons
offering me some seeds and plants (CP) to exchange or for repairs
of
English texts to write me again. I apologize once more .

I am very interested in seeds of Dionaea muscipula (common and
other forms). Please look at my lists for exchange on my
homepage.

I \264d like to offer for exchange or sale some overflows of the
carnivorous
plants and gemmae from my collection. Because I have only very
limited place
for growing and I don\264t want to abolish the ones, I offer to buy
at the good
prices. Many photos of the offering plants and other lists you
can find on
this www address: www.geocities.com/rainforest/2761 .
In the case of your interest contact me via e-mail and conclude
a type of
your payment. Amount of some plants is very limited- the first
offers have a priority.

The next list consists of available plants and gemmae. The items
labelled as
"?" will be available in the near future. In the brackets there
are minimal
acount of gemmae/plants and the price in USD. Posting and
shipping are
concluded in this price in the case that your order will be over
15 USD,
otherwise is 3
USD. Every order over 15 USD gets a little christmas present
free- 1-3
plants of Aldrovanda vesiculosa or Pinguicula hirtiflora
according to your
wish.

Kamil

Kamil PASEK Na svobode 22/143 74794 Dobroslavice, p. Dehylov Czech
Republic

e.mail: kamil.pasek@usa.net, kamil.pasek@seznam.cz

CP seeds and plants for exchange and CP photo gallery:
home page: http://www.geocities.com/rainforest/2761

Pygmy DROSERA

dichrosepala - limited (10-15gemmae / 5$)
enodes - limited (10-15gemmae / 5$)
ericksoniae "pink flower" "?" (20gemmae / 3$)
ericksoniae "white flower" (20gemmae / 3$)
"Lake Badgerup" (50gemmae / 2$)
manii (20gemmae / 3$)
microscapa (20gemmae / 3$)
nitidula ssp.allantostigma (20gemmae / 3$)
nitidula ssp.allantostigma x ericksoniae (20gemmae / 3$)
nitidula ssp.leucostigma "?" (20gemmae / 3$)
nitidula ssp.nitidula (30gemmae / 2$)
nitidula ssp.omissa "?" (15gemmae / 3$)
nitidula ssp.nitidula x occidentalis ( x Carbarup ) (50gemmae /
3$)
nitidula ssp.nitidula x pygmaea (50gemmae / 3$)
nitidula ssp.omissa x pulchella (50gemmae / 3$)
occidentalis (15gemmae / 3$)
oreopodion (15gemmae / 3$)
paleacea ssp.paleacea "?" (15gemmae / 3$)
paleacea ssp.paleacea "Giant form" "?" (15gemmae / 3$)
paleacea ssp. trichocaulis limited (15gemmae / 4$)
pulchella "orange flower" (20gemmae / 3$)
pulchella "pink flower" (20gemmae / 3$)
pulchella "white flower, red center" (20gemmae / 3$)
pycnoblasta "?" (15gemmae / 3$)
pygmaea (20gemmae / 3$)
pygmaea "all green plants" "?" (15gemmae / 3$)
roseana (20gemmae / 3$)
sargentii limited (10gemmae / 4$)
scorpioides "pink flower" "?" limited (10-15gemmae / 5$)
scorpioides "white flower" limited (10gemmae / 5$)

Plants:

Cephalotus follicullaris (2-3 plants / 5$) - 2,5cm in diam.
Genlisea lobata "Espirito Santo, Minas Gerais, Brazil" very rare
and
difficult, very limited (1 adult plant, 2cm / 15$)
Drosera
adelae "Giant - 40cm in diam., red flower" limited (3 plants /
10$)
aliciae (2 plants / 2$)
capensis "narrow leaf" (2 plants / 2$)
hamiltonii (2 plants / 3$)
Pinguicula
agnata x moctezumae "new Jan Flisek' s hybrid" limited (1-2
plants / 6$)
agnata "scented flower" (2 plants / 5$)
ehlersiae "alba" (3 plants / 5$)
ehlersiae (3 plants / 5$)
esseriana "pink flower, small form" (3 plants / 5$)
esseriana "pink flower, Giant form, 5cm in diam." (2 plants / 5$)
Gina (agnata x zecheri) (2 plants / 4$)
jaumavensis (3 plants / 5$)
moctezumae limited (1 plants / 7$)
Sethos (3 plants / 3$)
Sethos x gypsicola (3 plants / 4$)
Weser (2 plants / 3$)
P. sp. ? (similar P. moranensis) (3 plants / 3$)