More weird things with my Drosera Capensis

From: Charles Redding (reddingch@hotmail.com)
Date: Sat Jan 02 1999 - 09:02:53 PST

Date: Sat, 02 Jan 1999 09:02:53 PST
From: "Charles Redding" <reddingch@hotmail.com>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: More weird things with my Drosera Capensis

Happy New Year

Some of my D. capensis are still producing the split leaves so now my
plants are producing regular and split leaves someone suggested that it
may be a staghorn sundew but it wouldnt have produced the capensis
leaves too would it? Someone else's D adelae did basically the same mine
is doing and there was a pic on the digest mine looks similar except
mine are split about one inch give or take. I cannot think of my this
could be happening so if anyone can give me some insight or even just
share a strange happening with your plants that would be great!
Thanks
Charles Redding
Fl.