Texas Cp Enthusiasts

From: CMcdon0923@aol.com
Date: Thu Jan 07 1999 - 20:01:31 PST

Date: Thu, 7 Jan 1999 23:01:31 EST
From: CMcdon0923@aol.com
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Texas Cp Enthusiasts

My apologies to the majority of the list for posting this, but:

A few weeks ago, Melissa Martin posted an intro and asked about other CP
growers in the DFW Metroplex. I believe that including Melissa, there are at
least four or five of "us" around here. Would there be any interest in
getting together at a location convenient to everyone to meet? I offer
myself as the 'point of contact' for coordinating this get- together.

PLEASE REPLY TO ME DIRECTLY, AND NOT TO THE GENERAL LIST.

(Melissa, if you have already gotten responses back from other DFW area
growers, please include me, and let me know what's happening.)

Thank you, and again, my apologies to the other listees.

Craig McDonald
Frisco, Texas