Re: Extreme Gardens

From: Stefan Ploszak (imduff@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Jan 11 1999 - 00:34:23 PST

Date: Mon, 11 Jan 1999 00:34:23 PST
From: "Stefan Ploszak" <imduff@hotmail.com>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Re: Extreme Gardens

>I just finished watching the segment on California Carnivores, and all
I can
>say is: "It was too short!" I easilly could have watched a whole hour
just
>on CC. Excellent job Peter!
>
>Craig McDonald

I enjoyed the segment as well. Having visited CA Carnivores, I kept
hoping they would show some of the plants I enjoyed seeing when I was
there. I want to commend Peter for mentioning the plight of the Venus
flytrap. I think the general population needs to recognize that our
carelessness with wetlands has a price. It's a tragedy that we still
don't repect this.

Stefan
Gastonia, NC