Reminder to send in your ICPS/CPN renewal

From: Rick Walker (walker@cutter.hpl.hp.com)
Date: Mon Jan 11 1999 - 20:18:05 PST

Date: Mon, 11 Jan 1999 20:18:05 -0800
From: Rick Walker <walker@cutter.hpl.hp.com>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Reminder to send in your ICPS/CPN renewal

It's nearly mid January and I've only received 250 CPN renewals.
That means that about 750 ICPS members have not yet renewed.

PLEASE, please renew your membership before the March issue. Early
renewals are simple and easy. I only need to set a bit in the database
and deposit your check. After the March issue, renewals require a
backorder request which is a lot more work for Tom Johnson and I, and
delays your issue by up to an extra month.

Please, please send in your ICPS membership renewals before February 1st
for unbroken CPN delivery. Avoid the backorder crush!

Don't wait until April to notice that your March issue never arrived.
By that time, you'll be lucky to get it in June!

Thanks,

--
Rick Walker
ICPS membership coordinator