Re: VISA card payments for the ICPS

From: Tobias Isenberg (Tobias.Isenberg@gmx.de)
Date: Fri Jan 15 1999 - 00:20:58 PST

Date: Fri, 15 Jan 1999 09:20:58 +0100
From: Tobias Isenberg <Tobias.Isenberg@gmx.de>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Re: VISA card payments for the ICPS

Barry,

> Yes, in the future the ICPS will be able to accept VISA payments. I'm
> negotiating with a few different companies on payment methods. But in any
> event, this procedure will not be ready for this year's renewals. So
> please don't postpone renewing your membership ASAP!

If you can manage to set up a way to pay with VISA, please also try to
set up a way for Mastercard as well. It is at least as widespread as
VISA an not everybody has both. But if you can accept both cards
everybody outside of the US and Canada schould have a way to pay with
credit card.

Thanks!

        Tobias Isenberg (Tobias.Isenberg@gmx.de)