Nepenthes growing out of tanks

From: Andy Falshaw (A.Falshaw@irl.cri.nz)
Date: Tue Jan 02 2001 - 12:34:56 PST

Date: Thu, 21 Jan 1999 08:58:46 GMT+1200
From: "Andy Falshaw" <A.Falshaw@irl.cri.nz>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Nepenthes growing out of tanks

I have a n. khasiana and n.venticrosa growing in a tank in my living
room. Both are now well out of the tank, and pitchering happily on
the 6 inches - 1 foot or so that's out of the tank. These are two of
the hardiest and most vigourous of neps though, aren't they? Which
two are your neps David?
Andy