re: Fernando's CP Expedition

From: Jason Ashley (jasona@warwick.net)
Date: Thu Jan 28 1999 - 22:09:39 PST

Date: Fri, 29 Jan 1999 01:09:39 -0500
From: "Jason Ashley" <jasona@warwick.net>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: re: Fernando's CP Expedition

How lucky to have such a treasure trove of CP in your backyard. All the more
reason to save the rain forests of that lovely country.

Personally I find this fascinating. If you have any pictures please think
about posting them at a website or, perhaps, allow Rick to put them in the
database where pictures are lacking. I'd love to see these species as I'm
sure everyone else would. To say I envy you is something of an
understatement. Someday perhaps.......someday.

Many thanks for the mini travel log!!

Best,
Jason Ashley
Warwick, NY