A call for local CP enthusiasts in South Bay area, CA

From: Chris Hind (chind@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Jan 31 1999 - 00:08:06 PST

Date: Sun, 31 Jan 1999 00:08:06 -0800
From: "Chris Hind" <chind@hotmail.com>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: A call for local CP enthusiasts in South Bay area, CA

I'm looking for local CP enthusiasts. Myself, Ivan Snyder, Ed Read, and Sean
Samea are all pretty local and I believe there are a few more and I was
wondering if they could email me personally for possible trading purposes or
just to trade tips with. Also I'd be happy to work with any newbies to the
CP scene as well. Up until I got into the loop I was growing CP for 2 years
prior. I wonder how many other people there are out there growing CP by
themselves with or without computers who just haven't met the right people
to get into the loop. If anyone lives in the South Bay area (esp. Redondo
bch, Hermosa bch, Torrance, etc) then I urge you to please email me.