How fast does Sarracenia purpurea grow?

From: Jerelyn Parker (jnparker@mtholyoke.edu)
Date: Mon Feb 01 1999 - 12:52:52 PST

Date: Mon, 1 Feb 1999 15:52:52 -0500
From: "Jerelyn Parker" <jnparker@mtholyoke.edu>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: How fast does Sarracenia purpurea grow?

    My undergraduate independent research has focused on the seed dispersal
of _Sarracenia purpurea spp. purpurea_. I need to know what the growth rate
of this plant is. None of the published articles that I have encountered
mention this, because I think that most studies are too short to follow the
growth of S. purpurea. My hope lies in "how to.." guides, etc. I think.
Does anyone on this list know of any carnivorous plant grower's guides that
would tell me the growth rate of S. purpurea?
    Oh, and I cannot seem to get this list out of digest mode. Does anyone
know the "command"?

Thanks!
Jerelyn Parker