North Carolina plant permits, Sarr oreophila

From: Nicholas Plummer (nplummer@duke.edu)
Date: Thu Feb 04 1999 - 05:14:38 PST

Date: Thu, 04 Feb 1999 08:14:38 -0500
From: Nicholas Plummer <nplummer@duke.edu>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: North Carolina plant permits, Sarr oreophila

Has anyone successfully obtained the requisite permits to grow
Sarracenia oreophila in North Carolina? In July, I sent an application
form to the N.C. Plant Conservation program. I have since followed up
with two phone calls, and I still haven't heard anything regarding my
application. Is the process just slow as molasses? Should I assume
that the application was denied, or should I resubmit?

Nick

Nicholas Plummer
nplummer@duke.edu