Re: Wanted: Utricularia gibba

From: Stephen Davis (stephend@ricochet.net)
Date: Sat Feb 06 1999 - 21:21:59 PST

Date: Sat, 06 Feb 1999 21:21:59 -0800
From: Stephen Davis <stephend@ricochet.net>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Re: Wanted: Utricularia gibba

Nile,\\

I would not even think of selling it to you. It grows so easily
I've had 2 people give me pieces of it. Give my your addres and I'd
be glad to send you some. If you have any spares of aquatics I'd be
interested in a trade. Otherwise I'll just send it and hope you
help someone else some day like some people have been so kind to me.
:-)

Stephen Davis

nile smith wrote:

> nile smith > nxs@postmark.net > > Hello, > > Does anybody here in
the U.S.A. have a > sprig or two of U. gibba they would be >
willing to sell to me? I'd also be interested > in buying any other
kind of aquatic, but > mainly U. gibba. I'd appreciate any > help.
Thanks, > > Nile Smith > nxs@postmark.net > > P.S. If you can help,
please respond > to my e-mail address.

-- Stephen Davis

[V-Card file stephend.vcf deleted by listprocessor]