Fw: Drosera linearis Goldie , Drosera brevifolia ,P pumila P. villosa tomsrareplants@hotmail.com

From: Tom fritts (frittsmb@email.msn.com)
Date: Mon Feb 15 1999 - 06:01:05 PST

Date: Mon, 15 Feb 1999 14:01:05 -0000
From: "Tom fritts" <frittsmb@email.msn.com>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Fw: Drosera linearis Goldie  , Drosera brevifolia  ,P pumila  P. villosa     tomsrareplants@hotmail.com

Hi
This is the plants or seeds we are looking for can anyone help us thanks.
D.linearis ..D.brevifolia
we will pay $ or trade..Please e-mailus at tomsrareplants@hotmail.com
 Because we have had some problems with our hacker {Daniel }the son he,
 loves to make the computer do tricks . :)
  Ever seen a computerstand on it's head ? I think he,s tryed that...
 He' did make the make the computer play dead ...
>Home crash sight frittsmb@msn.com my son is the Alien ?
  Computer crash and fix at our home daily He's a sneaky one.... [ hes
4 ]
  Never leave him at the computer alone...
  Even our Furby s are strange they make a ,
>burb,kiss ,and love the words boring,tickle me,hungrey,,ect"
  and play dead and Eat batteries are they Carnivorous ?
  Two days play and my son will make the furby bite the dust.
  Hey Energizer Bunny try to keep up with our son . ~`~