Re: Live Sphagnum

From: Rand Nicholson (writserv@nbnet.nb.ca)
Date: Thu Feb 25 1999 - 14:17:32 PST

Date: Thu, 25 Feb 1999 17:17:32 -0500
From: Rand Nicholson <writserv@nbnet.nb.ca>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Re: Live Sphagnum

> Where can I find Live sphagnum? Where can I find long fibered
>sphagnum in bags bigger than 0.0175 cu. ft. (192 cu. inches) I've been
>trying to get big bags of this stuff for years.
> Now for some muscipula Q's. Those muscipulas with the purple traps;
>what are they called? Where can I find some of these? Do they have an
>official name? Do the all green forms and all yellow forms have official
>names. Does any one have any of these three forms I could buy from?
>
>Robertivore

Where do you live?

Y'know folks, it _is_ a good thing to add to your signature, or
otherwise, your nation, state/province and zone.

It is hard to help people that won't help themselves.

Kind Regards,

Rand

Rand Nicholson <writserv@nbnet.nb.ca>
Maritime New Brunswick, Canada, Zone 5,
The Great Cold Brown North (no snow cover)