One last question concerning Aldrovanda cultutre...

From: Adao Pereira (miguelporto@mail.telepac.pt)
Date: Sat Feb 27 1999 - 06:48:59 PST

Date: Sat, 27 Feb 1999 14:48:59 -0000
From: "Adao Pereira" <miguelporto@mail.telepac.pt>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: One last question concerning Aldrovanda cultutre...

Hello, all!

I was preparing the aquarium to receive this plant, then one question came
up:
what about light? Can I use two ordinary cool-white fluorescent lamps? Or
should it be grow lights or full spectrum lights?
In a site about aquariums, they say that cool-white bulbs don't make it,
they slow the growth. However, in another site about CPs, they say that
cool-white bulbs are OK, and there's no need to buy expensive full spectrum
lights.
Now, Aldrovanda is included in both the categories, it's a CP and it's
aquatic, so I don't know what to do!

Anyone please help?

Thanks,
Miguel