Re: Drosera glanduligera

From: Dave Evans (T442119@RUTADMIN.RUTGERS.EDU)
Date: Mon Mar 01 1999 - 19:09:00 PST

Date:    Mon, 01 Mar 99 22:09 EST
From: Dave Evans                           <T442119@RUTADMIN.RUTGERS.EDU>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Re: Drosera glanduligera

Matt,

> Anyone growing this 1? Could someone please tell me its cultural
> requirements? I've got some seed (thanks joe!) and wonder if it would
> enjoy HOT summers or if I should hold off till the fall....

   I do believe I have this one growing, finally!!! I just kept
sowing small amounts of seed in many different pots--trying to find
conditions that it likes. Well, unless D.rotundifolia seed found it's
way into this pot (not likely and the plant doesn't quite like D.r.),
it is D.g.. I'm just waiting for it to flower to IT the plant for
certain.

Dave Evans