Request for info. (UK, Europe, USA)

From: Paul Temple (Paultemple@ecologycal.demon.co.uk)
Date: Sat Mar 06 1999 - 06:47:53 PST

Date: Sat, 06 Mar 1999 14:47:53 +0000
From: Paul Temple <Paultemple@ecologycal.demon.co.uk>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Request for info. (UK, Europe, USA)

Looking for information regarding suppliers (not plants) in UK, Europe
or USA.

I need to buy some refelectors. These are to supply lighting, using the
modern
low evergy bulbs that people use in the house or often outside the front
door (the
sort that take a few minutes to achieve full brilliance but then are
cheaper to
run and longer lasting). Most plug into standard bayonet fittings. (I
am not buying refectors for halogen, fluorescent tube or special giant
grow bulbs.)

If anyone knows a cheap supplier of such reflectors (metal), please
advise, stating as much as possible of supplier name, address, tel/fax,
email, website. Please don't bother telling me about Two Wests and
Elliot or Simply control as I know both well.

Regards

Paul