Hi!! Singaporean Hobbist!!!!

From: poh (smiletome@pacific.net.sg)
Date: Tue Mar 09 1999 - 00:03:50 PST

Date: Tue, 09 Mar 1999 16:03:50 +0800
From: poh <smiletome@pacific.net.sg>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Hi!! Singaporean  Hobbist!!!!

Hi,

 I'm Jonathan Poh from Singapore and have been on this list for quite a
while. I have got a lots of hints and knowledge to learn from some of
the fellow Cpers snice I got to this list. I have also manage to make
a trade with some of the fellow Cps hobbist in America.:D Just wanting
to thank this list for giving me such good knowledge about this unique
and beautiful plants. I will also like to trade some seeds from other
Cps hobbist around the world.
Here are the seeds which I will like to trade for:

Byblis gigantae
D. regia
And that's all! :D

 Hope to hear frm u soon!

 Lots of love
Jonathan Poh
Peace I give unto u, my peace I give unto u, not as the world give, give i
unto u. Let not your heart be troubled or neither let it be afraid.
   John 14:27