RE: D Binata black tips

From: Edwin Spector (ems@lucent.com)
Date: Tue Mar 09 1999 - 04:59:58 PST

Date: Tue, 09 Mar 1999 12:59:58 +0000
From: Edwin Spector <ems@lucent.com>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: RE: D Binata black tips

<<
I was seeing the same in my cool house (60-80 degrees + 60% H) for D. Binata
and D. Multifida. Once moved into a terrarium with 80 degrees F and 80%+
humidity, the new stalks were much thicker and no black tips.

Now that's interesting. My plants are in the house, which is unheated
during the day, (I'm at work) and most of the night. The temperature
is probably around 15 degrees C or less (around 60 F). Maybe I need to
bring these plants into the office, for all-day heat.

Edwin.