Black tips on D. binata forms

From: tierney wayne (hybrid_t@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Mar 10 1999 - 15:26:17 PST

Date: Wed, 10 Mar 1999 15:26:17 PST
From: "tierney wayne" <hybrid_t@hotmail.com>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Black tips on D. binata forms

Thanks to everyone who responded about the black tips on the D. binata!
I've decided that (since I don't have a terrarium at this time to try it
out in) I'll stick it outside and see if that helps.
Also, I got my calendar and I wanted to say thanks to everyone who was
involved in making it- it is really spectacular!! And thanks Thomas for
shipping them.
I know this info was already passed around, but could someone remind me
what time the BACPS meeting starts? And is it at the Berkeley botanic
gardens? Thanks in advance,
Tierney