Re: New guy on list /Nepenthes

From: didier.roustide@francemel.com
Date: Fri Mar 12 1999 - 23:32:33 PST

Date: Sat, 13 Mar 1999 08:32:33 +0100
From: didier.roustide@francemel.com
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Re:  New guy on list /Nepenthes

Salut Fred,

> I'd like to start growing CPs from seeds but don't know where to >
order in europe (I've seen the Cambrian Carnivores web site but >
isn't there anything closer to home ?).

On the CP server you can get a file about societies. Simply send a
mail to : listproc@opus.hpl.hp.com with an empty subject an with
the following command in the body of the message : GET CP
cp.societies (if you want information on existing books : GET CP
cp.books)

In the "societies" file you will get you can find a French society :

"Association Francaise D'Amateurs De Plantes Carnivores Publication:
Dion\351e (French, 3/year, 90 pages annually) Meetings: Annual
meeting Other Benefits: Seedbank, plant exchanges, information
exchange Profile: A group dedicated to enhancing the knowledge of
carnivores and their preservation. Subscription: 100 French Francs
domestic/100 French Francs foreign Address: Association Dione'e
C.D.M 55 Rue Louis Ricard 76000 Rouen France Revised: February
1994"

What is not written in the file is that this society has now its own
web site : http://www.multimania.com/dionaea/dionee.htm

Best Regards.

Didier Roustide.