Re: Tank Accessories

From: CMcdon0923@aol.com
Date: Tue Mar 16 1999 - 19:00:20 PST

Date: Tue, 16 Mar 1999 22:00:20 EST
From: CMcdon0923@aol.com
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Re: Tank Accessories

<>>

While perhaps not the "prettiest" way, I use an inverted pot (matching the one
each plant is in) to ad height. This way, naturally taller plants can sit on
the bottom of the tank, but lower profile plants can be raised individually.

As for humidity (and temperature, too), I went to a larger pet store, and
found a combination temperature/humidity gauge. Check the reptile terrarium
supplies section . The specific brand name I found is "ZooMed". It is
comprised of two dials, one for temp and the other for (naturally) humidity.
I have one mounted at each end of both 48" tanks. They attach via a small
Velcro patch attached to the glass.

Craig McDonald
Frisco, Texas