Elevating plants

From: LaPedis, Ron (ron.lapedis@compaq.com)
Date: Wed Mar 17 1999 - 16:18:37 PST

Date: Wed, 17 Mar 1999 16:18:37 -0800
From: "LaPedis, Ron" <ron.lapedis@compaq.com>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Elevating plants

I am using 3/4 inch 'egg crate' plastic. It's the stuff they put in
suspended ceilings over the recessed fluorescent lights. Usually white or
chromed plastic with the square holes in a grid pattern. I use various sizes
of really cheap plant pots to hold the egg crate off the floor of the
terrarium. As the plants grow, I use smaller pots. I had a plastic place cut
the egg crate into 4 inch by 2 foot slices. It comes in a 4 foot by 2 foot
piece.

Ron LaPedis
Compaq Tandem Division
Global Development Systems & Engineering
Cupertino, California USA