Wisconsin Northern Pitcher plants

From: Tom'sRarePlants (frittsmb@email.msn.com)
Date: Sun Mar 21 1999 - 17:14:05 PST

Date: Mon, 22 Mar 1999 01:14:05 -0000
From: "Tom'sRarePlants" <frittsmb@email.msn.com>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Wisconsin Northern Pitcher plants

Hello All

In the month of April we will order Sarracenia purpurea from
Wisconsin, all plants are native and from there they have been grown
from seed and will be mature plants. let us know if you want to buy
one they will be @ $6.00 each plus shipping cost of $3.20 Limited
supply so we are ordering early :~) and will have in the month of
April U. vulgaris @ $3.00 each. Thanks for the order's of
Androvanda, U. purpurea , etc . The plants should be in this week
or next week.

Kind Regards, Tom fritts Hi Steve Barnett e-mail me please.

Thanks Don Burden for the new web page set up :0)
www.ka.net/nepenthes

[HTML file part2 deleted by listprocessor]