Re: Drosera hamiltonii -Reply

From: Robert Gibson (rgibson@dlwc.nsw.gov.au)
Date: Tue Mar 23 1999 - 13:23:03 PST

Date: Wed, 24 Mar 1999 08:23:03 +1100
From: "Robert Gibson" <rgibson@dlwc.nsw.gov.au>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Re: Drosera hamiltonii -Reply

Dear Ross,

Thanks for the note on Drosera hamiltonii. The abstract contains an
interesting reference to an partially successful cross between D.
tubaestylus and D. rosulata; this raises the question as to which
D. tubaestylus form was used (this is part of a complex).

Rumour has it that the Gilgandra office will have e-mail
re-established in 3 weeks:-) In the meanwhile I am able to check my
e-mail episodically when I call into the Dubbo office.

keep well.

Kind regards,

Robert