RE: fungicide

From: Brewer Charles E PHDN (brewerce@nswcphdn.navy.mil)
Date: Mon Mar 29 1999 - 14:07:25 PST

Date: Mon, 29 Mar 1999 17:07:25 -0500
From: Brewer Charles E PHDN <brewerce@nswcphdn.navy.mil>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: RE: fungicide

Steve,
 I have never used sulfur based fungicide on Cephs that I know of. I have
about 200 Ceph growing all the time and I my best tip for you is some
morning sun and good air circulation and water just the soil, not the plant
(only if you are currently having a fungus problem). If you grow Cephs
inside an aquarium or equal, allow the air to circulate some. I start my
cuttings in aquariums, them after one year, I move them to the greenhouse,
usually in the fall, where they get lots of good air circulation, sun and
temps down to "almost" freezing in the winter.
Charles Brewer
 Va. Beach, Va.