Shade CPs / Aquatic Utricularia seed

From: Adao Pereira (miguelporto@mail.telepac.pt)
Date: Tue Apr 06 1999 - 12:03:52 PDT

Date: Tue, 6 Apr 1999 20:03:52 +0100
From: "Adao Pereira" <miguelporto@mail.telepac.pt>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Shade CPs / Aquatic Utricularia seed

Hello all!

I've got a terrarium which is in a shady position and I don't intend to use
lights. What species of CPs would you suggest that would thrive in this
shady location? At the moment I've got lots of Ping. oaxaca and they seem
to love it. They propagate themselves a lot and produce lots of flowers.

Now, the 2nd part. Is it possible to get seed from aquatic Utricularia (U.
vulgaris for example)? How should the seeds be sown, then?
The same question I ask about Aldrovanda.

Good growing,
Miguel