Washington DC CP Meeting

From: Jay Lechtman (JayL@nexus-sap.com)
Date: Tue Apr 06 1999 - 19:53:24 PDT

Date: Tue, 06 Apr 1999 22:53:24 -0400
From: "Jay Lechtman" <JayL@nexus-sap.com>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Washington DC CP Meeting

For those few who may not be on the e-mail list or found the meeting
times on the ICPS website ...

The National Capital Carnivorous Plant Society (NCCPS) is holding
its next meeting on Saturday, May 8th, from 2 p.m. to 4:30 p.m., at
our usual haunt: Green Springs Garden Park (Alexandria, Virginia).
Presentations on Sarracenia (pollination, propagation and division)
and on Nepenthes hybrids are scheduled. Business issues to discuss
include the upcoming May 22 plant sale and the June BBQ/field trip.
NCCPS serves CPhiles in Northern and Central Virginia, DC, Maryland,
Delaware and South Central and Eastern Pennsylvania. If you would
like more information about the group, please e-mail me at
Jay.Lechtman@ingenix.com, so I can get you on the list.

Jay Lechtman,

(back after an temporary work-related e-hiatus...now ..if I can only
figure out how to set up one of those cool vacation endless loops
for next time! <grin>)