CP time lapse photography?

From: Gary Kong (garko@juno.com)
Date: Sun Apr 11 1999 - 00:03:18 PDT

Date: Sun, 11 Apr 1999 00:03:18 -0700
From: Gary Kong <garko@juno.com>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: CP time lapse photography?

Does anyone know if time lapse photography was ever taken of Cephalotus
growth? I'd think it'd be an important tool for understanding its growth
pattern, or the growth patterns of any CP. My Ceph, BTW, is growing out
of control! I obtained it from Charles Brewer (hi, Charles!) about a
year ago and it has since filled its 6" pot with numerous, impossible to
count, growth points and is now sending out leaves that are squashing the
older pitchers. What a bizarre plant. I LOVE it!

Gary Kong