Atlanta Cp people

From: Susan G. Wynn, DVM (swynn@emory.edu)
Date: Fri Apr 23 1999 - 09:18:05 PDT

Date: Fri, 23 Apr 1999 12:18:05 -0400 (EDT)
From: "Susan G. Wynn, DVM" <swynn@emory.edu>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Atlanta Cp people

Since I have been on this list, I have noticed (but not noted) many people
from the Atlanta, Georgia area. I was just wondering if there is an
Atlanta CP group, and if not, why not? Please respond privately unless
you say something of interest to the rest of the list. And please do
respond if you are in Atlanta - if there is any interest, I could compile
names and assess interest (unless you guys already know and hate each
other!).

Susan G. Wynn, DVM CVA
Greater Atlanta Veterinary Medical Group
Marietta, GA 30062
Phone: 770.424.6303
FAX: 770.426.4257
www.altvetmed.com