Nepenthes campanulata!

From: Malesiana Tropicals (malesiana@tropicals.com.my)
Date: Thu Apr 29 1999 - 19:21:24 PDT

Date: Fri, 30 Apr 1999 10:21:24 +0800
From: "Malesiana Tropicals" <malesiana@tropicals.com.my>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Nepenthes campanulata!

Dear fellow CPers,

Just wanted to thank everyone for the great responses we have been
getting about our web page recently. In case you have not yet noticed,
this month's update includes a special feature on the amazing and
previously "extinct" Nepenthes campanulata, which was rediscovered by
myself a few years back. This is the first time photos of this species
have ever been available for public viewing. Enjoy!

Malesiana Tropicals Home Page:
www.malesiana.tropicals.com.my

We have been experiencing a few problems with our email address in the
past, but this problem has (hopefully) been at last corrected. If you
have attempted to email us before without success, please try again!

Thanks, Alastair, for pointing out the error with our description of
N. ramispina - in case anyone was wondering, this species is not from
South Sumatra nor does it have "large green lower pitchers". The
description was accidentally swapped with that for N. spathulata. Our
apologies to any confusion this may have generated.

Best regards,

Ch'ien Lee
Malesiana Tropicals
Kuching, Sarawak