plants wanted

From: chris moody (zpyder@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Apr 30 1999 - 13:59:41 PDT

Date: Fri, 30 Apr 1999 13:59:41 PDT
From: "chris moody" <zpyder@hotmail.com>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: plants wanted

any one in britain, particulary southern england,selling plants?

i'm looking for terrestrial or epiphytic ultricularia, darlingtonia
californica, cephalotus follicullaris, sundews that produce
gemmae(particulary drosera 'lake badgbup'.
if you are selling/giving away any of the above plants,please contact me at
zpyder@hotmail.com.

also, if you are in britain, and have seen cp's growing in the wild, please
can you contact me and tell me what species and where, as i'm trying to put
together a map of areas in britain with natural wild cp's growing.

regards.
chris