Re: british cp sites list

From: Andrew Bate (andrew@astilla.demon.co.uk)
Date: Sat May 08 1999 - 01:44:57 PDT

Date: Sat, 08 May 1999 08:44:57 GMT
From: andrew@astilla.demon.co.uk (Andrew Bate)
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Re: british cp sites list

On Sat, 8 May 1999 01:30:40 -0700, "chris moody"
<zpyder@hotmail.com> wrote:

>i am creating a list of wild cp sites in britain. if you know of
any, please >let me know. if you are skeptical and think i am a
poacher, i'm not, i'm just >mapping out cp sites. also if you are a
member of the carnivorous plant society, >i'll tell you the place
nearest to you so u can look at them in their natural >beauty.

ah, so you have to be a member of the funny handshake club to be
allowed such information then?

>i have the right to accept or refuse any questions/sites/requests,
if i >think you are abusing the cp site map.

Now where's that iron rod... =;O

Andrew -- Andrew Bate | Email: andrew@astilla.demon.co.uk Worcester, UK