cp sites list

From: chris moody (zpyder@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun May 09 1999 - 02:14:50 PDT

Date: Sun, 09 May 1999 02:14:50 PDT
From: "chris moody" <zpyder@hotmail.com>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: cp sites list

man, im 15.
i never intended to publish, did i ever say i inteneded to publish, no.
you were stating the exact thing i was gonna do on my site map.

at home i have a medium sized map of britain. it has all the cp sites i know
about marked on it. you could say i'm doing this more for me than anyone
else,as i think seeing cp's in the wild is much more fun thn in a nursery.,
but if any who i can trust asks, like paul mckeown, the seed bank man, i'd
tell him.

you don't honestly believe i'd do such a stupid thing to publish it do you?

i think that the good honest people, derserve to see them, but the people
that go around 'poaching' them should rot in hell. i live in dorset, where
there's quite a few sites. what struck me that i should do this was when i
was walking i saw some people digging some up in big tufts, which i was mad
about. this is why i think good, honest people should be able to see them ,
before the poachers take them all or build over them.

also on the subject of plants sites, there is a woods near me, called poor
common, i haven't yet found any, but due to the marshy areas in it i
wouldn't be surprised if it had a cp of some sort. the problem is, they're
gonna be building over it soon, this year, or maybe the next. and cp's
aren't the only things in there, i'v also seen a lot of deer in the small
woods that is poor common. if the builders build where they say they will,
the deer will either die, or go across a main road to the forest on the
other side.

believe me, i knoiw where your coming from with the poachers, i'm all for
stopping them, i hate the named location plants that aren't from sites that
aren't extinct or going.
    i just think that people should have a right to see them in there
natural beauty.
i think this has raised mixted views, so let me know what you think.
i am pondering over the fact whether i should stop mapping out the sites, or
do it just for fun for me. but i don't know where you thought i was gonna
publish it, sure i have my own sites,but it would take too long on the web,
and i wouldn't be able to publish any other way. if i ever give out site
information, it would be to the most trusted people, and i know what your
thinking,'you can never be too sure'. so i'm gonna leave you with this
thought: most of you on this newsletter, you would never dream of taking
from the wild, neither would i, but good,honest people like you, like me,
deserve to see such beautiful things growing in the wild, not in some dumb
nursey