DANGEROUS PLANTS - DC/NE CP Con 99

From: Hayes7@aol.com
Date: Sun May 09 1999 - 19:17:01 PDT

Date: Sun, 9 May 1999 22:17:01 EDT
From: Hayes7@aol.com
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject:  DANGEROUS PLANTS - DC/NE CP Con 99

Dear list:

For those of you not in the USA, please exercise your delete finger now......

*****************

LAST CALL............

DANGEROUS PLANTS will be hosting the NE/DC CP convention this year in
Falls Church, VA. We are currently trying to pick a weekend: June 4-6th
or 11-13th?

Which is better if you are interested in attending?

A presentation room is available at a local park/greenhouse for the second
weekend. I want to see which weekend is better for the group as a whole. If
you have an original presentation please let me know what you want to do and
if you would need a dark room for a slide show. If we don't have any slide
shows scheduled, then we will aim for the first weekend in June. Continental
breakfast, bar-b-que lunch, dinner and soft drinks will be provided on Sat
and a continental breakfast on Sunday. BYOB. Registration will be $20 in
advance and $30 at the door. This is refundable until one week PRIOR to the
event date. It will be a pretty informal gathering. There will be the usual
plant sale and swaps. I have a limited amount of floor space available for
those of you that have tight budgets. (Also room for a few tents.)

Take care & keep on growing,

Thomas Hayes
DANGEROUS PLANTS

www.tcscs.com/~thayes