Re: Re Dixie Cup Capture

From: Rand Nicholson (writserv@nbnet.nb.ca)
Date: Sun May 09 1999 - 19:51:46 PDT

Date: Mon, 10 May 1999 07:51:46 +0500
From: Rand Nicholson <writserv@nbnet.nb.ca>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Re: Re Dixie Cup Capture

>Gee, Rand, I consider myself a friend to CP more then house bugs- anyone
>invading (as in uninvited guests) my domain shall be subject to being
>fed to the plants... in fact, were it possible to capture the jerk who
>broke into our home a few years back- I'd make a valiant attempt to feed
>him to the plants, too! :)
>
>Now, about that squirrel in the attic...
>--
>Paul V. McCullough

Hi Paul:

Well, I didn't really think I could change any opinions about spiders. They
aren't exactly cute, fuzzy little things like squirrels - which, by the
way, get into my CP pots and dig holes, often uprooting entire plants.

Not so cute from that point of view. Blast away! :)

Kind Regards,

Rand

Rand Nicholson <writserv@nbnet.nb.ca>
Maritime New Brunswick, Canada, Zone 8 (for now; was zone 5b)
In a hot May drought awaiting the onslaught of No-See-Ums.