New Member

From: chris (drosera@CAM.ORG)
Date: Mon May 10 1999 - 14:43:45 PDT

Date: Mon, 10 May 1999 17:43:45 -0400
From: "chris" <drosera@CAM.ORG>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: New Member

Hello. My name is Chris. I have been interested in CP.s for about
ten years, and I am using my homepage to sell off my surplus plants.
I invite you to look at it at http://www.cam.org/~drosera . I do
not have many different species at the moment, but I don't think you
can argue much about the prices. Unfortunately at this time I can
only ship within Canada, but I invite any comments or questions you
may have.

I am also interested in trading plants, or purchasing plants or
seeds of species I do not already have. I am also always on the
lookout for new information on the care of these plants, and would
also give advice if I could help.

Please contact me at drosera@cam.org if you have any comments or
questions.

Chris

[HTML file part2 deleted by listprocessor]