Cambrian Carnivores back online

From: Peter Cole (carnivor@flytrap.demon.co.uk)
Date: Tue May 11 1999 - 10:19:12 PDT

Date: Wed, 12 May 1999 1:19:12 +0800
From: Peter Cole <carnivor@flytrap.demon.co.uk>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Cambrian Carnivores back online

Terribly sorry to everyone who has been trying to Email me over the
last few weeks - we have been off the Net for some time following a
catalogue of disasters with the new computer and an infection in my
hand flaring up.

The computer is back online and I'm working at the backlog of mail
(something over 1000 to catch up with,) and orders. My hand is now
up to potting and packing, and I'm going flat out on catching up.
If you have emailed me in the last few weeks, no need to reemail -
I will get round to replying in the next few days.

Sorry again and thanks to all involved for your patience - it all
gets a bit out of hand when I'm the only one manning the computer
and packing the orders, and tending the plants, and everything else,
 but regular service will be resumed ASAP.

        Happy growing,

                        Peter

mailto:carnivor@flytrap.demon.co.uk-http://www.flytrap.demon.co.uk/cchome.htm
Cambrian Carnivores,17,Wimmerfield Cr.,SWANSEA,SA27BU - tel:+44(0)1792 205214

Sid.Sundew & the Butterworts of Doom- www.flytrap.demon.co.uk/fun/ssatpod.htm