DC/NE CP Con June 4-6th at DANGEROUS PLANTS

From: Hayes7@aol.com
Date: Sun May 16 1999 - 05:39:38 PDT

Date: Sun, 16 May 1999 08:39:38 EDT
From: Hayes7@aol.com
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: DC/NE CP Con June 4-6th at DANGEROUS PLANTS

List,

For all of you not in the USA, please excuse the intrusion and exercise your
delete finger now....

DANGEROUS PLANTS will be hosting the NE/DC CP convention this year in
Falls Church, VA. June 4-6th. You can arrive any time after 6:00 PM Friday
and feel free to stay as late Sunday as you wish. All are welcome and I
realize time to register is short, but please do it ASAP so I can plan food
requirements. Please send a confirmation e-mail immediately (so I can begin
to get totals) & I will e-mail directions upon hearing from you. Please
spread the word to your friends not on the net yet. If you might be
interested in t-shirts, please let me know your shirt size. The degree of
response will largely determine if I have shirts made or not. They are not
included in the registration fee and final cost won't be known until after
printing.

If you have an original presentation, please let me know what you want to do.
Since this weekend works best for most people, we will have no conference
room for slide shows but possibly we can work something out inside the house.
Continental breakfast, bar-b-que lunch, dinner and soft drinks will be
provided on Sat and a continental breakfast on Sunday. BYOB. Registration
will be $20 in advance and $30 at the door. This is refundable until one
week PRIOR to the event date. It will be a pretty informal gathering. There
will be the usual plant sale and swaps. I have a limited amount of floor
space available for those of you that have tight budgets. (Also room for a
few tents.) If you need help with motels, I will be happy to suggest a few
options.

Take care & keep on growing,

Thomas Hayes
DANGEROUS PLANTS