Thankyou for the info [ICPS]

From: Michael Hunt (mph101@surfree.com)
Date: Mon May 17 1999 - 21:19:02 PDT

Date: Tue, 18 May 1999 00:19:02 -0400
From: "Michael Hunt" <mph101@surfree.com>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Thankyou for the info [ICPS]

Thanks to Jay, Barry, and Rick for sharing their thoughts on delays with
processing ICPS membership. I did not intend to create a problem, it appears
that some may have read more into my post than was intended.
However, I still contend (while I understand) that 3 months to cash a check
is a bit long in the tooth. Many checks issued are only good for 90 days.
Granted it may take 3 months to start receiving a publication or obtain
member info but most funds are processed in a more timely manner.
We have a fine organization and I can tell you first hand that I know things
are a lot better than they were back in 1976. The web site for ICPS/CPN,
FAQS, CP List Serve, and newly formed Web Ring are just excellent.
Sincerely,
Michael Hunt
St. Petersburg Fl