Re: Homeworkers Needed !

From: Doug Burdic (dburdic@presys.com)
Date: Sat May 22 1999 - 10:01:59 PDT

Date: Sat, 22 May 1999 10:01:59 -0700
From: Doug Burdic <dburdic@presys.com>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Re: Homeworkers Needed !

Rand Nicholson wrote:

 "Another scam. And an old, old one. It would not surprise me if the
  advertising for the envelopes was a pitch for more envelope
stuffers, which has been done before."

  Hi Rand,

  Uh..er...I wonder if it's too late to retrieve my letter and money
order out of the public mailbox? :^O!

  Just kidding...Yes, I tried this "You Make Em, We Buy Em" earring
home business once, which supposedly "guaranteed" you $300.00
(American) a week. After 3 months at it, a tetnus shot and the company
refusing to
  accept any of the earrings I sent in for approval, I began to
catch on. Two years later, this fraudulent company was investigated
and exposed on national television; a couple living in Los
Angeles,CA. Astoundingly, they couldn't be held liable or prosecuted
because of some loophole, so they're still in buiness today. Typical
of the human race to always exploit the people who can least afford to
be.

  Take Care Rand..I still have that 4 month-old email I owe you btw.

  Doug