D. hilaris

From: Mark Pogany (markp@en.com)
Date: Sun May 16 1999 - 16:55:23 PDT

Date: Sun, 16 May 1999 19:55:23 -0400
From: "Mark Pogany" <markp@en.com>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: D. hilaris

I have some D. hilaris seedlings, actually small plants about a year old.
Reading what literature that I have available on this species I know that it
grows in several locations near the Table Mountain region of South Africa.
What conditions does this drosera experience throughout the year? Are there
wet and dry periods? Temperatures? Can I grow D. capensis in the same
container as a sort of interesting counterpart or does hilaris require
entirely different treatment?

Any observations or advice is most appreciated! This spring my plants are
starting to take on adult characteristics and I find this one to be quite
fantastic!

Good growing to all,

Mark Pogany
Cleveland, Ohio ( finally some good rains in the collection troughs!)
markp@en.com