RE: Venus flytraps in Mississippi

From: Chris Teichreb (cjteichr@sfu.ca)
Date: Fri May 28 1999 - 09:10:25 PDT

Date: Fri, 28 May 1999 09:10:25 -0700 (PDT)
From: Chris Teichreb <cjteichr@sfu.ca>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: RE: Venus flytraps in Mississippi

Hi everyone,

        I agree with what Charles says. Not only do larger pots of cp's
allow for deeper root growth, and look impressive, but they also help
maintain a more constant soil moisture (important for those drought days,
or when you forget to water!), and do provide some local humidity
(for the plants in the middle anyways).

My 2 cents,

Chris

Chris Teichreb