CP Nurseries in Denver (again)

From: Jamie (jamie@fuller.net)
Date: Mon May 31 1999 - 19:51:10 PDT

Date: Mon, 31 May 1999 20:51:10 -0600
From: Jamie <jamie@fuller.net>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: CP Nurseries in Denver (again)

Hi,

    Sorry if this is a duplicate-it's been a long weekend. I've been
following the discussions for quite some time now, and thought I'd
introduce myself (finally). I live in Montana, and currently have 3 VFT's,
1 very small Nepenthes (alata, I think), 1 Ping (not sure which type), and
a cape sundew that I thought was dying, but seems to be making a slow but
sure comeback. :-) I'm hoping to have the money to order some Sarrs this
summer (can't wait to actually see them!).

    I am taking a trip to Denver July 15 through 19, and was wondering if
there are any CP nurseries in that area I could visit. Up here we are doing
well just to see VFT's in the nurseries, so it would be a lot of fun to be
able to visit a nursery (and increase my collection too?). Please let me
know if you have any suggestions, and thanks for all the wonderful
information that comes through the list! It's all been very helpful, and
I'm learning a lot.

  Thanks,

           Jamie Fuller :-)