Looking for Genlisea

From: Joe Cumbee (acumbee@surfsouth.com)
Date: Fri Jun 04 1999 - 05:11:02 PDT

Date: Fri, 04 Jun 1999 08:11:02 -0400
From: Joe Cumbee <acumbee@surfsouth.com>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Looking for Genlisea

I would like to acquire genlisea plants for the purpose of testing a
method of hydroponic growing that I have successefully used with other
CPs. I hope to write a CPN article, but would like to test genlisea for
inclusion or exclusion from my list of sucessful plants. I would perfer
trade, but will consider purchasing. My trade list of seeds include S.
flava, minor,leuco, soon to be VFT, My plant list is S. leuco, alata,
D. filliformis, native S. flava, psittticina and minor. If you could
help me I would very much appreciate it.
Joe Cumbee