Re: DC CP meeting

From: Hayes7@aol.com
Date: Wed Jun 09 1999 - 07:33:25 PDT

Date: Wed, 9 Jun 1999 10:33:25 EDT
From: Hayes7@aol.com
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Re: DC CP meeting

Kirk and list,

> If anyone happened to take some notes, I'd like to
> hear how the cp meeting in DC at Tom Hayes' place
> turned out last weekend. Anyone have a moment to
> enlighten the list?

People broke up into small groups to see the plants which are spread
throughout the house, as well as outside. In addition to showing how to pack
and ship CP, we spent a lot of time dividing seedlings. Lots of food plus
great people made for a nice relaxed meeting. We spent a lot of time just
catching up with old friends.

I will be photographing the process of building a lid for a terrarium so I
can add it to the web page. Due to the heat we never did get to that on
saturday. I will advise when that is done.

Take care & keep on growing,

-Tom Hayes

DANGEROUS PLANTS
www.dangerousplants.com