OT - CP Mousepads Available - Order NOW!

From: CPimages (cpimages@InfoAve.Net)
Date: Wed Jun 09 1999 - 16:49:07 PDT

Date: Wed, 09 Jun 1999 18:49:07 -0500
From: CPimages <cpimages@InfoAve.Net>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: OT - CP Mousepads Available - Order NOW!

Hi, Gang
There's still time to order these great mousepads featuring a stunning
photo by Bill Scholl of a controlled burn site with Sarracenia flava in
full color and with the ICPS website URL on them. Cost is only $5 plus
shipping. If you've priced mousepads anywhere, you'll know that these
are incredibly inexpensive. Our goal and the goal of the ICPS is to
bring high-quality CP-imprinted items to the ICPS membership at fair and
reasonable prices. Depending on how well these sell, we hope to offer
other items in the near future.
AND we can take international checks written in foreign currency at the
current exchange rates for just an additional $2 handling fee charged by
our bank. Just email us for details.
Don't know how much longer these will last, so get your order in now!
Take a look at them at the ICPS website (downloadable order form):
http://carnivorousplants.org/gifts.html
And at Chris Belanger's website:
http://members.aol.com/dionaea/
Don't forget - 10% goes to ICPS to help support their very worthwhile
programs!
For you Australian CP enthusiasts...Phill Mann has just received his
order of Mousepads to resell down under and will be featuring them in
his newest sales catalog. Check it out!
Glad to hear that Tom Hayes' CP meeting in DC turned out well. We miss
getting together with the crowd that we knew and visited with when we
lived in upstate NY. Still hoping we can find some native CP sites here
in TN (non-introduced, of course). :-)
Have enjoyed the mosquito control postings (kinda funny to us since as
fish hobbyists with several tanks of hungry cichlids, rainbowfishes,
etc., we actually encourage mosquito larvae because they're fabulous
live food and help keep our fish in breeding condition. However, Carl
and I will be looking for those mosquito control cakes to use for an
outdoor pond/CP bog he's planning to set up soon.
Carl and Sherry Taylor cpimages@twlakes.net